<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6357601235277232201?origin\x3dhttp://vernicekang.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Sunday, February 22, 2009

woke up in the morning yesterday and guessed that i was going to be sick and I am sure sick.. waited for lyke 2 hrs then it was my turn.The doctor told me i had high fever of 39.4!So he gave me 2 days Mc. I felt better today so hopefully by tmw can go to sch.Go to sch for english test leh... Anyway i received a very wierd phone call just now.

Lady:Is this Miss Vernice Kang?
Me: Yes,why?
L:I am calling from UOB Banking services.Can I ask you some questions?
M:Ok
L:DO youhave any UOB cards with you?
(I was thinking, would you give me one if I said no?)
M:No
L:Are you currently working?
(der!no lah)
M:No.
L:OH! I forgot that you are still a student! Sorry! Thank you...

Frankly, I wanted to ask her, are you going to let me apply for a credit card?


7:17 PMYAY! and then i'm gone..


WATSUP?

♥!

YES?


Love this? Pls enjoy your stay..
Hate this? Pls click here & shoo..
The Scottish Terrier

Vernice Kang
angelic.sister@hotmail.com
Cedarian
Girl Guider,Coy 2,FLOWERPECKER
FACEBOOK!
WOOF!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


EARTHLINKS

JIng Ting
En Ci
Shaina
Valencia
Odelia
Ning Xin
Wen Lin
Germaine
Nelly
Yu Feng
Ying Ying
Yu Fang
Eunice
You Jing
Zen Juen
Ynez
Nurul
Shu Yu
Hui Xia
Adriena
Ying Ning
BLAH..




Visitors

counter @ fastweb



Credits

Designer: KawaiianGirl
Background: X